Getting in Touch
What is your address?
We have physical offices across the state, in the Lowcountry, Midlands and Upstate. Reach us here:
- Lowcountry office: 1439 Stuart Engals Blvd., Suite 200, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- Midlands office: 1612 Marion St., Suite 301, Columbia, SC 29201
- Upstate office: 35 Cessna Court, Suite A, Greenville, SC 29607
How do I buy tickets for your events?
All tickets are purchased by credit card online via Eventbrite. Utilize the Register button on our Event pages to purchase tickets.
What should I wear?
Business or business-casual attire is appropriate.
Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are nonrefundable unless under extraordinary circumstances.
How do I nominate someone for your award events?
When we begin accepting official nominations, we will publish the information in our publications and post it on our website. Here are the approximate dates that we will begin receiving nominations:
- Forty Under 40 – Lowcountry: Early April for an August event
- Roaring Twenties – Statewide: Early March for an October event
- Health Care Heroes – Lowcountry: Mid-July for a November event
For any other Event related questions, contact Kathy Allen at 843-849-3113.
Do you have a digital edition of the newspapers?
We offer daily digital newsletters that complement our print content. Sign up here.
How do I change my email address for the digital newsletters?
Utilize the Preferences link at the bottom of any digital newsletter to update your information. Alternatively, call Kim McManus at 843-849-3116.
Why am I no longer receiving your digital newsletters?
Several things can impact the delivery of email to your inbox. The most common scenarios are:
- Your email was stopped by a spam filter. Check your Spam or Junk folder to see if our digital newsletters ended up there. Check with your IT department about whitelisting our domain.
- For Gmail users, check the Social and Promotions tabs. Sometimes our digital newsletters are automatically rerouted to these secondary inboxes.
- You may have opted out of receiving messages from us or a digital newsletter might have bounced back to us in the past. This puts your email address on a do-not-send list. To sign up again, contact Kim McManus at 843-849-3116.