Help us highlight the hard work and economic activity happening throughout the Upstate.
The May 21 edition of GSA Business marks the next issue of Upstate Under Construction, a feature section on architecture, engineering and construction in the Upstate. We are looking for photos or renderings and descriptions of projects your firm currently has under construction or in development in the Upstate. (This is not advertising — GSA Business puts this section together as an editorial product for our readers.)
To be included
Please provide the following information with as much detail as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Under Construction” in the subject line:
1) Physical address of building, including street address and city
2) Developer — name and city
3) Architect or firm — name and city
4) General contractor — name and city
5) Engineer or firm — name and city
6) Estimated completion date
7) Estimated total cost of project
8) A description of the project in four to six sentences
The deadline for photos and information is May 11.
*Photos/renderings can be sent via email to email@example.com as jpg files, with a resolution of 300 dpi or better. The larger the photo, the better (five inches wide is preferable). Please do not shrink your photos to send via email. We can’t use small photos as they don’t reproduce well in the printing process. Also, please do not embed the photos in a Word document; send them as separate files.
NOTE: We will select the projects and visuals; submission does not guarantee publication.