Published May 24, 2012
Gray Construction will host a subcontractor outreach event June 6 in Anderson to provide information to companies interested in working on the new Michelin Earthmover tire plant at Starr in Anderson County.
The event will be held 4 to 5:30 p.m. at the Anderson Sports and Entertainment Center, 3027 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Anderson.
Subcontractor representatives will have to opportunity to:
- Gain information about Michelin’s Earthmover tire plant construction project in Starr, including the projected schedule. The facility is due to be completed in the fall of 2013.
- Learn about current and upcoming bid packages.
- Receive instructions on contractor/vendor pre-qualification forms.
- Hear an overview of Michelin and Gray Construction’s Minority-Business Enterprise, Women-Business Enterprise, veteran and Disadvantaged-Business Enterprise efforts.
- Meet the construction management team and network with other interested contractors.
No registration is required. For more information, contact Teri Gilstrap at 864-222-3932 or TCGilstrap@AndersonCountySC.org.
Gray Construction, which is headquartered in Lexington, Ky., also is building the Caterpillar Athens Project in Athens, Ga.