Published Aug. 15, 2012
InnoVision will host a social media forum this month with experts in the field to discuss how organizations can use social technologies.
The panelists will explore various technologies to improve customer relationships, employee engagement, operational efficiency, sales and marketing effectiveness, and other key business functions.
- Jeffrey Jacobs, director of brand merchandise and business development of travel and lifestyle for Michelin North America
- Jay Spivey, founder, publisher and editor of Fete Magazine, Greenville
- Kamran Popkin, creative director of Swagclub
- Deveren Werne, founder of Mojoe.net and principal of Video Liquid Technologies Inc.
- Natalia Muska, marketing and communications director at Immedion·
- Jason Thatcher, faculty lead at Clemson University’s Social Media Listening Center
The event will be Aug. 23 at the McNair Law Firm P.A. at Poinsett Plaza, 104 S. Main St., Suite 700, Greenville. Presentations will run from 3 to 5 p.m. and networking will go from 5 to 7 p.m. RSVP here.
InnoVision Forums are an initiative of InnoVision Awards. They feature presentations from past InnoVision award winners and other community and business leaders.